Health and Safety Management
The Company puts the health and safety of its staff above all other aspects and believes that a safe and healthy working environment is essential to carry out its business.
Our Company goals are simply stated with the target towards No accidents, No incidents, and No negative feedback from our customers or employees.
We will conduct our business in a safe and efficient manner and have full respect to all our employees and contractors.
We are committed to education and improving the standard of our business through interactive feedback with our staff via our communication tools and industry updates and encouraging further training.
To effectively implement its Health and Safety Management policy the Company:
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations and applies responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Seeks to identify and evaluate safety, health and hygiene risks related to its operations that potentially affect its employees, contractors, or the public.
- Implements programs and appropriate protective measures to control such risks.
- Determines at the time of employment and thereafter, as appropriate, the medical fitness of employees to do their work without undue risk to themselves or others.
- Stresses to all employees, contractors, and others working on its behalf their responsibility and accountability for safe performance whilst at work and safe behaviour outside of work.
- Undertakes appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress and to foster compliance with this policy.
- Continual improves its Management System by taking corrective and preventive action for identified problem areas.
- Provides adequate resources to effectively implement this Management System.
- ENSURE and maintain appropriate levels of corporate and personal security.